Monday, July 25, 2011

Cloth Diaper News

So multiple cloth diapering related things have happened in the last few days all of which I am excited to share!
1. My cousin switched to cloth for her little man. He is 5 months old so he still has many happy cloth diapered days ahead of him. He looked so cute in his happy cloth diapered butt. I am going to interview her later on to get the perspective of a Mom who switched from disposables. We used cloth since we brought Bug home from the hospital except for a couple of long distance road trips.. so I don't really know what it is like to go from disposables to cloth. I am super proud of her though.
 2. I am in love with a new cloth diaper company. It is called Mo Dia Diapers. She makes all custom made diapers. I am just in love with these. I love the Dr. Suess themed ones and the Very Hungry Caterpillar. Normally I don't like paying more than 10-12$ a diaper but for these adorable custom themed ones I would easily pay the price tag of 20$.





3. I recently learned that you can use a few drops on dawn dish-washing liquid to strip the stains and odors out of cloth diapers safely. I did this last night after finding out about it, and the diapers have not been this clean since they were new. They smell brand new and are just soooo white! I am sold.. after months and months of trying different products.. this has worked the best so far. I am in love.

4. Last but certainly not least, Bug was in our local online newspaper this morning in a picture I submitted of him helping me hang our cloth diapers on the clothesline in our backyard. I took the picture the other day while we were enjoying our backyard and hanging our pretty cloth diapers on the line. http://northcountrynow.com/hometown-photos/potsdam/hanging-out-potsdam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers