Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ecos Laundry Detergent

So I found a new company (a tip from a friend) called "Ecos". They make all sorts of products for your house that are really great, pretty inexpensive and all natural and earth friendly. So far I have tried the lavender laundry detergent. It is dye and perfume free and is scented only with essential oils (in this case lavender). The lavender is a natural flea repellent so as we wash all our clothes and bedding in it everything will naturally become flea free. Not that we are covered in fleas but with a dog and cat in this house it happens. I don't like to use chemical treatments with a baby in the house and so we use lavender oil a lot. Having a laundry detergent that uses lavender oil in it is just perfect for us. It was super cheap. The one I bought was just over 9$ for 128 loads. They even make baby detergents for young babies and toddlers laundry. The main cleaning ingredient is coconut oil. I will be buying more of these products. So far I am excited about this and I will let my readers know how it works. You can find their website here: http://www.ecos.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers