Friday, November 13, 2009

Buy Local

One of my mottos is whenever possible support and buy local. WHere I live there are a ton of local venders who mostly work out of their homes or online and so there is no store to shop at, and it's all word of mouth. That is why every fall we have a huge craft sale for two days in the hockey stadium. Every year I go and take several buissiness cards. I would like to share with you two of the venders that focus on earth friendly stuff.
The first one I have mentioned before. She has a store on etsy.com. Noble Bunz is associated with Noble Farms. The owner is a kind lady and all her products are great. Most are kid orientated.
The second vender makes hand bound journals from recycled paper, with hand designed covers. She also is on etsy.com. http://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthGirlDesigns Her work is beautiful. I know it's not directly related to being a Mom but what better way to record your adventures in motherhood then to write it all down in her gorgeous journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers